Monday, November 21, 2011

a challenge

I have decided to take on a challenge: The 30-Day Blog Challenge. I've always wanted to do this, but I know I couldn't really make myself blog everyday. But since I am a fighter like that, I've decided to finally do this.


Here is a rundown of all 30 topics:
Day 1 A photo that makes you happy
Day 2 20 of my favorite things
Day 3 Something you are OCD about
Day 4 Your dream house
Day 5 Write five messages to five different people without using names.
Day 6 Do you have saved messages? If so, who are they from and why do you still have them?
Day 7 My worst habit
Day 8 What’s in my handbag/purse
Day 9 Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 10 Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?
Day 11 Two months ago, where were you and what were you doing?
Day 12 What’s an inside joke you have with someone?
Day 13 A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 14 A dream for the future
Day 15 A picture of somewhere you’ve been to (and would like to come back to)
Day 16 Short term goals for this month and why
Day 17 What’s something you wish you could say to someone?
Day 18 Where would you like to travel to?
Day 19 What do you dislike most about yourself?
Day 20 What do you like most about yourself?
Day 21 Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 22 If you died tomorrow, what’s one thing you’d regret not doing?
Day 23 What is your goal in life?
Day 24 What do people notice about you?
Day 25 How can someone win your heart?
Day 26 What’s something you’re really excited for?
Day 27 What do you think about gay marriage?
Day 28 When were the happiest days of your life?
Day 29 A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 30 If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?

ok. bring it on.

No comments: