Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dear cake

I am so sorry I wasn't able to talk to you sooner. I went out of town and where I went, there was no cell service.
I know you are hurting right now. It is always hard to lose someone special, especially when after all you've been through, you realized that you were the only one loving sincerely. I've been there. It hurt so much.
But over time, the pain will lessen and then you'll be ready for love again.
Now let me share with you SOME traits of what would make a perfect man for me.
Look for someone who is also your best friend. Someone who you can have both serious and silly conversations with. Someone who will laugh WITH you and not AT you. Someone who shares some (surely not ALL) common interests with you. Someone you can agree to disagree with. Someone who you can even get drunk with. Someone you can share comfortable silence with. Someone who will hold you gently when you both sleep. Someone, who, when he holds your hand, you'll know everything will be fine. You'll know you'll never be alone.
I know those are difficult to find but but I believe you will get to know who that person is when the time is right. You will be led to him, and him, you.
As a wise man who reads this blog (let's call him tata vnoi. hahaha) told me yesterday: "maybe he took a wrong turn (in hiligaynon, "basi nagtalang lang sya"). maybe he took a turn and enjoyed a different scenery first. but he will come and he'll realize that the best scenery is with you".
I believe in second chances. So should you. You are a good person and you deserve better. The best, actually.
I'm here for you, ok? Never feel alone. ayan o, marami kaming nagmamahal sa 'yo.



((powerhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug))

Love,
Ate

PS
Believe. Don’t settle. And in the meantime: become the person that the person you’re looking for is looking for.

2 comments:

ilovemyheart_18 said...

awwwww. huhu thankyou ate reeeemss!!! hihi ang cccuuuuteeeee. mostly traits ni nancy. hehe haay pero i'll let destiny nalang lead me to HIM hehe. kung sino man xa.. pero naniniwala parin ako, lalo na din sa SECOND CHANCE. love is sweeter the second time around. hehe hihihih thankyou po ng madameeeeeeeeeeee... ILOVEYOUUUUU ate remmss!! power hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuggggg!! muaaahhh

princess kumod said...

unahin mo sarili mo. how can you have a significant other if you're not even significant to begin with, right? hehehe
pray. all will be well.
i miss you, pretty girl! kagabi nag-usap kami ng omc boys =)