Friday, June 17, 2011

let me rant


i was out for just a day and this is what i come back to? i just wanted some time off. i never paid attention to the messages i got coz they were "generic" and i had something important to do, somewhere important to go to. and you do this? how dare you! you do not do this to my council. you do not threaten my students (ako lang makathreaten sa ila. hahaha).
be thankful i came from a happy occasion before i got to the meeting. otherwise, i could have bitten your heads off. i know what you did during your term. i was your adviser, remember? i was there for you. always. and you repay me by doing this to your successor? for what? kickback from some friggin' tshirts? bullshit.
do not, even for just a minute, think that you can do this behind my back. i always know.nothing gets by me. that's how much my students love me.
stay away, ass-wipes. i mean it.
you do not mess with me or my kids.

No comments: