Wednesday, June 15, 2011

tonight

it was around 1055 when cle and gra barged at my door, asking to take them to get some balut. i really didn't want to go coz my allergy's acting up and i have an appointment at 830 today (it's past 12 already) but after much convincing ("tata, mabalik na kami sa states in two days. hidlawanay naman ta ni. lakat na ta. cge na....tito rex hu....indi kami pag updan!), i hauled by sorry ass and drove them to get some balut.

but noooo....they had a different agenda.
cle: "wala pa ko bla nakapa-Luna's kahilidlaw man ila arroz caldo ba"
gra: "ti, lakat nlang ta bla. ari na man lang ta sa gwa. cge na ta...go. derechuha na lang"

and i was like...."haaaaaaaaaaay,,,indi manami!!"

so.....we got this...


the two know me so well so they got me this while they ate their arroz caldo.


after which i invited them to drop by the adoration chapel to say a lil prayer and light some candles


soon after (around 1230), we drove home and ate...

i was only able to finish one. each of them had three.THREE!!! manol much? hahahaha

so now it's 125am. they just went home leaving me here, trying to finish my nagsasa post. but somehow, i can't finish it. i am tired from my 5-hr straight lecture (10hrs at work in all) and i need to wake up early for that appointment.

good mornight, world!!!!

No comments: