Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 13 A song that makes you cry

i have quite a few


i cried tonight when i heard this while we were having dinner and drinks. even my brother was shocked.

also, his new song "right next to you". i know it features justin bieber but it's a very nice song. never fails to make my heart ache.


"and i've never been so sure of anything in my life.....when God made you, he must have been thinking about me."


"...and with this vow forever has now begun....without you in my life, i just wouldn't be living at all..." - this song just played in the radio while i was driving home. i bawled.

also,"something like you" by nsync. (listening to it right now. lyrics tugging at my heartstrings)
"...something keeps telling me you must be my answered prayer....with you by my side, i can do anything....something magical, something stronger than the two of us alone...i can't believe that something like you could happen to me..."

i still have some more but let's just leave it at these, for now.


goodnight, friends!

No comments: