Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 25: How can someone win your heart? what do you want in your "someone"?

this someone should be real.

i just want someone real. someone who can be patient with me and who can understand me - my nerdiness, my quirks, my mood swings, my everything.
someone who wants the same things i do. someone who sees his future with me in it.
someone who will give importance to me and take care of me like i do, him, and love me for who i am, for my entirety.


this someone should be honest with me. i have been through a lot of bs already and i think no one deserves a someone who lies or cheats, or does both.

someone who i can talk about anything and everything, and yet we can also have comfortable silence between us.

hambal gani kuno ni bob marley (from tumblr)


i just want someone who will make me realize and understand why it never worked with anyone else.

No comments: