Monday, December 19, 2011

what happened today

i wanted to start my christmas vacation today but i was feeling sad so to keep myself distracted, i decided to just work, instead.

i promised myself i will make sure that work is done by christmas break. i went to the lab to get some stuff and i found that our mini-handmade christmas tree was done and had more ornaments since i last saw it on saturday.


that's the angel on top of the tree that i helped make

and here's santa

and when i got to the office, i got another bunch of flowers.

seriously, who's been sending? the secretary tells me the same thing all the time: it's just delivered. there's no note, no anything.
so whoever it is, thank you.

anyhoo, i was able to finish about a quarter of the things i need to finish (with free lunch to boot! leftovers = love. hahahaha)

by late afternoon i decided to just pack my stuff and go home, finish it tomorrow (i'm sure i can). i dropped by the pharmacy to get some insulin for dad. i then got a call from a friend and we decided to meet for coffee with out other friends and....

i finally got my planner! i wanted the spruce one but i was given the poplar instead. it was lovely, still. happy bunny here.

i still feel a bit sad but it's good that i was productive today.

looking forward to happier days coming my way.

No comments: