Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 20 What do you like most about yourself?

I care too much. I love too much. I know I answered the same thing for my previous post but this is really one thing I both like and dislike about myself.

Caring and loving too much makes me have lots of patience. It makes me one heck of a loyal person. It makes me tolerate people better. It makes me forgive easier (forgetting is still something i have difficulty with. Forgiveness is not easy for a lot of people and eventhough it makes me weak, it's okay. People make mistakes and people make wrong decisions at your expense. That does not mean that I don't feel pain because I do. That does not mean that I don't bear evil thoughts against them, because I DO) I always look for the good in others.

This attitude makes me strong but at the same time it is also a reason for my weakness. I am still finding the balance between loving too much and being a pushover. I still have a lot to learn but I know that this attitude is something that makes me, ME.

No comments: