Wednesday, December 24, 2008

9th morning



Finally! I've come to the last day of misa de aguinaldo. Church was jampacked. I noticed that the first and last days of the misa de aguinald are the most jampacked days. First day, last day huh? =)

The church I went to had their mass at 4 am and not at 430. Good thing I was early this morning.

Then I realized why they had to start at 4am : priest's sermon was loooooooong. It was not boring though. He was so animated I never noticed it took him 40minutes to finish his sermon.



During the Glory to God, a big star descended from the roof of the church to the belen near the altar.
The priest talked about that star. The star symbolizes Christ who was sent by God. He who is shining for and in us. Christ our guiding light.



We are instruments of God. May we become better instruments as we celebrate another christmas this year.

Thank you for following my missa de gallo posts! =)

No comments: