Saturday, December 6, 2008

date day

Ever since our mom died, my brother and I promised each other that we'll have a "date day" once a week. Lately though, our schedules won't mesh so we try to do it every other week instead. The other day was that day. I told him I wanna watch twilight (again! LOL) but he won't budge (he's more of a vampire chronicles fan: "a vegetarian vampire? wtf! give me lestat or louis anytime!"). So we scoured the mall for some things to buy.

Saludo OPM!
here's some of what he asked for when we got to the music store:




guy was grinning from ear to ear coz he finally completed his eheads and rivermaya cd collection (he only had the casette tapes of the old eheads/maya albums). Am just happy to finally find a pupil 1st album and kjwan's 2stepmarv album.

I wanna Havs!
I got these xmas havs from all flip flops (left pair):



I know it's a previous xmas model but it's on S-A-L-E! LOL. =)

When we got home, tatay gave me this:

I'm a samsung convert now (am loving my dual sim phone!) but still......whee!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i looooooooove the havs...... especially the fone...haha
want them!

:)