Saturday, December 13, 2008

string me six words

They say that you can actually put a lot of meaning in just six words. Six words that can go inside one's heart and wreak either havoc or joy.

So I asked some people to help me with this. Here are their contributions:

"i love you you, you love me" (Barney...hahaha)

" sorry. it's not you. it's me" (waaaaahahahah...from someone i knew)

"he's just not that into you" (looking forward to the movie with the same title)

"i don't know what to say" (that's from my brother)

"i am an agent of chaos" (joker, dark knight)

"please get off me. you're heavy" (that one's from a friend...LOL)

"why am i the last to know?" (it's a song but it's very applicable lately)


will post more later. help anyone?

"write to express, not to impress" from maimai (thanks maimaimai!)

3 comments:

Mai said...

"write to express, not to impress".. heard it from a conference before..hihi

princess kumod said...

thanks mai! added that to my list :)

Mai said...

here's another one:
"Write what your heart tells you"..
ahahaha..it's from my own..wow..lol