Wednesday, December 31, 2008

enjoying the ride

another list =)

2008 had been a roller-coaster ride for me and so this list is about the reasons why despite the ups and many many downs, i still enjoyed the ride:

my dad and my brother
--> of course they come first! for the support. for not saying "i-told you so", for the movie dates, the dinner dates, the road trips. for the fights, the tampuhans, the everything.

my friends:
N for the wonderful friendship. who knew that the girl i thought was suplada would be one of my "bests" after all these years.
for saying "i told you so". hahaha. for making me understand what needs to be understood. for that awesome blog (too bad it's set on private). for always being there. you know "thank you" will never enough for everything =)

Zsa for telling me as it is. for not spilling what happened during the drinking session. hahaha..for the patience...for the awesome friendship since we first met at 1-molave. and props to dandan too, my drinking buddy. basta volunteer ako bridesmaid/secondary sponsor sa kasal nyo! wheeee!

Ez for reconnecting after a looooong time. Am so glad we finally cought up with each other. Hopefully we'll get to spend more time together this summer. And thanks for the wonderful gift!

Mahrn, Sha, Franz, Dyan and Pitaw for the bonding moments and all the inputs (you know what I mean) hahaha.

Maj and Gayle and Rhea for the support despite the distance. We miss you here in Iloilo! FFAI!

Ketch. you're super mommy now but you'll always be my sunday churchmate along with N. you never fail to take care of me when i visit you and your little haciendero. it's as if we just saw each other the day before. we may not be in touch that much but i know that you're always there for me. and i'll always be here for you too.

my MS powderpuff girls madam, ching, mam kit, jaq (and yes, you too tootxing) for the happy MS moments. here's wishing we could all graduate in time! hahaha

my girls mams dindin, zesil and rosa, mommies hya, nancy and aneline for being wonderful friends and mentors. you are strong women and i could only hope to have even half of your strength.

the PYOers for the friendship since we were this small. come home already guys and gals...we need a reunion!

my titas/titos/cousins for the L-O-V-E. thanks for the ym chat sessions, the fb/fs events (you know what that is!), the calls, the pasalubongs (wheee!!!) everything!!!

my wonderful hinablos just for being their cute cuddly selves.

the friendly people around who make life a bit easier.

my five loyal followers: aylabsyu!!!

and lastly these people:





and all my other "classmates":

thank you so much for sharing the year with me. thank you for giving me the reason to still stay despite all the heartaches and the problems and the stress. i am not just teaching you. i learn a lot from you too. it has always been a two-way street. thank you so much. i look forward to another fruitful year with all of you.

so there's another list. i'm still thinking of what list to make next. LOL =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for staying ma'am. haha! i hope we, ur classmates =), may be special to you as you are to all of us. 0ur eternal gratitude goes to all of y0U, our MENTORS.

=)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha! mu gd na dapat nga pic ko ang ara da? OMG! ahahaha!

Mai said...

huwaw..amshoo taatzd!weee..
la ko to glng sa pic yah??
ahaha..api nu yir! *hugs*

braicekiddo said...

weloooveyou ma'am and as one of our dearest friend. :)
thank you for everything! nothing's change. we're here for you. happy new year! :)