Monday, December 15, 2008

today's kumod

early morning kumod


it's ten days before christmas and i still have not bought gifts for everyone on my christmas list.
the past two months have been super stressful that i forgot about my list. i bought some gifts way back in september (i think) and i thought i only need to add a few more but oddly enough, my list has grown long and now i'm in a semi-panic mode. even my gifts for my dear dad which i purchased online has not arrived yet and it's driving me nuts. my brother got his christmas gift early so i only need to get him a little something-something so he'll have a gift to open come christmas time.

midmorning kumod


i hate it when people give you something to do "just because". i hate it more when they want you to do that something ASAP. sigh.

afternoon kumod


this is not exactly kumod but hey, it's my blog and i call the shots! hahaha!

i'm happy for little victories. i have wanted to get something back from someone in a long time and today my prayer was answered.
i love teamwork!
i love little victories!

update!
just got home! had a mini celebration for the mini-victory:




No, we did not drink the alcohol ;o)

nins, thank you is an understatement of my gratitude! =)

No comments: