Friday, November 28, 2008

hubog

I seldom drink. I’ve never had a drunken story. Well, not until last saturday night.

I got really drunk that night. Never meant to. It was a “just-one-shot” thing which led to a second shot, a third shot…and eventually finishing the whole bottle of tequila.

So what happened? All I know is that I was bitching about my ex, some friends, work and life in general. I still have not seen my drinking buddies so I have yet to hear about my unfortunate blabberings.

Ohmygawd.

On a personal note, if you guys are reading this…

Dan, salamat sa tequila (actually sa boss mo for giving you the tequila..LOL) and being my drinking buddy. It was fun to get drunk with you. Hahahah.
Zsa, thanks for being there. You get me and I really really appreciate that. Too bad you did not join the drinking spree. I know whatever happened in pza, will stay at pza. Hahaha
You two are the best couple ever. Thanks for driving me home and keeping me safe in my drunkenness.

Nins, too bad you weren’t there. You’ve been telling me you wanna see me get drunk. Well, you missed it. ‘twas the first and I don’t think it’s gonna happen again real sooon.

Tomtom, PhiTau, JPD…you missed out guys.

Ay zsa! Yudifoo…Masturyahanay pa ta ha. LOL.

No comments: