Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

I am on the twilight bandwagon. I spent many sleepless nights reading the books, excited to find out what happens between edward, bella and jacob.

I won't comment on the books but I'll share my favorite quotes :

The ultimate doom: telling Renée. Early marriage was higher up on her blacklist than boiling live puppies. --Bella

If I don’t have a better sense of equilibrium in my next life, I’m demanding a refund. --Bella

You can talk when you’re not being stupid. - Jacob

Her fashion sense hasn’t improved as much as her balance. --Alice on Bella

I don’t know… I’ve already mangled the headboard in the other room beyond repair – maybe if we limit the destruction to one area of the house, Esme might invite us back someday. --Edward to Bella

"Make Bella see sense? What universe do you live in?" --Jacob

Hey, do you know what you call a blonde with a brain? A golden retriever. --Jacob to Rosalie

Mom dropped him a lot when he was a baby. --Leah

So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt? --Emmett to Edward & Bella

“But I am a werewolf,” he said unwillingly. “And he is a vampire,” he added with obvious revulsion.“And I’m a Virgo!” I shouted, exasperated.- Jacob & Bella

My decision was made, made before I'd ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him. It was an impossibility. -Twilight

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, its not reasonable to grieve when it coms to an end. -Twilight

It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape.Bella Swan, Twilight

For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet. --Edward to Bella (Twilight)

It’s been almost a century that Edward’s been alone. Now he’s found you. You can’t see the changes that we see, we who have been with him for so long. Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you? --Alice to Bella (Twilight)

I’ll be the first to admit that I have no experience with relationships. But it just seems logical… a man and woman have to be somewhat equal… as in, one of them can’t always be swooping in and saving the other one. They have to save each other equally. - Bella (Twilight)

It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.-Jacob, Eclipse

You’re more important than everyone else. And you’ve given me you. That’s already more than I deserve, and anything else you give me just throws us more out of balance. - Bella


my faaaaaavorite:

The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.-Jacob, Eclipse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didnt bella say Without the dark we'd never see the stars...? i'm pretty positive she did :)

Anonymous said...

(page 233 in Twilight)