Thursday, November 6, 2008

Saying Goodbye

I keep hearing the song "i love you goodbye" today. I think I've heard it about five times while I was driving (to work, while doing errands, back to work, going home)

The third time I heard the song, I paused. Was the world telling me something? Was the world trying to torture me?

I thought of the time when I had to say goodbye to someone - my someone.

It was five months ago and it's still fresh in my mind. And in my heart.

I know I made the right decision. I thought of reasons to stay and reasons to let go...and I found more reasons to let go. So I did.

Deep in my heart I know it was right to let him go. But why do I miss him so much? Why do I feel so lost....so alone? Will my heart get better? Will I get back to the old "me"?

And so I let the tears fall. It's been a long and hard five months. I try to distract myself but when my mind wanders to him, I break into pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! OMG! the feeling is mutual! its exactly wat i feel ryt now! hehehe...