Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my songs

Hey! Everyone of us has a song for every person, for every detail of our lives. Here’s my list:.

1. current state of mind

(Eraserheads – Wishing wells)I wish I could go back to those fairy book tales
Forget the real world a while and seek the seas of the talking whales

2. self

(Christina Aguilera - Reflections)

Must there be a secret me I’m forced to hide?I won’t pretend that I’m someone else for all time

3. faith

(Lead Me Lord)

Lead me Lord, even though at times I’d rather go alone my wayHelp me take the right direction…

4. parents

(Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama)

You taught me everythingAnd everything you’ve given me, I’ll always keep it inside

5. brother

(Rascal Flatts - My Wish)

My wish for you, is that life becomes all that you want it toYour dreams stay big, your worries stay small

6. ‘tis the season
There's a fruitcake for everybody ,There's a fruitcake for everyone There are b-sides to every story,If you decide to have some fun

7. friends

(Rivermaya - you'll be safe here)
Close your eyes, Dry your tears'

Coz when nothing seems clear, You'll be safe here

(Dionne Warwick - That’s What Friends Are For)

Keep smilin’, keep shinin’Knowin’ you can always count on me, for sure

8. life in general (Neil Diamond - He Aint Heavy, He’s My Brother)

The road is long with many a winding turn

That leads us to who knows where, who knows when

9. the whole world

(Luis Armstrong - It’s A Wonderful World)

And I think to myself….What a wonderful world.

now it's your turn to sing... =)

2 comments:

Sunday Jazz said...

Christina Aguilera? Seriously....

princess kumod said...

i'm not taking it back...hahaha =)