Saturday, November 29, 2008

kumod kumod kumod

I am having a hard time being the troubleshooter (kuno) for things going not so well at work. It pisses me off that I can not say “no” to whatever it is that needs “fixing”. It’s not that I don’t want to say no – Lord knows I am soooo tired of being in this role all the time -, it’s just impossible to say no because I’m never offered anything. Things are just pushed at my face.


And the main reason why I have to do what they ask? It’s because I’m SINGLE!


“You have plenty of time coz you have no kids or a husband to look after when the work day is done.”


“You’re single. Surely you can do this because your time is flexible.”


“You’re single. Now go and do this.”


Wtf?!?


I love being challenged. I love to prove that I can do things by myself (girrrrrlpowerrr!) but sometimes I feel that my boss/colleagues are not thinking about me, the person (hello! I need a life away from work too!) – just me, the girl who’s single and thus in no position to say no to requests.


I really need to get away from work soon. Let’s go on that trip Nins =)

No comments: