Friday, November 28, 2008

crush kumod

I haven’t talked about my crush for quite some time. I think I’ve outgrown him (LOL!). I have another crush though. Bigger than before and I’ve been quite the stalker these past days. Then I found out that my ex-crush and my recent fantasy boy (as my friend calls him – kasi nga fantasy talaga…out of my reach!) are related! Hahaha. No wonder they’re both so gwapo. With very very verrrry cute dimples. Sigh. I know that my ex-crush is single but my recent crush is so mysterious there are only a few info I got online about him. Just pics and pics and pics. Some pics with girls but no particular girl appears multiple times in the pictures. So I guess (am hoping!!!!) he’s unattached! Oooooh….


paging the universe to please make things work towards me and him falling in love and living happily ever after (diba sabi ni coehlo “when you want something so bad, the universe conspires in order to get you that something”? in my case it’s a someONE. LOL! )

I definitely need a break. I really need to get away soon.

No comments: